Tuesday 23 September 2008

Still an RSS virgin?

Regular readers will know that I have gone on, and on, and on about the joys of setting up a feedreader. And according to my feedburner stats, some of you have even listened.

For those of you still holding out, Feed my Inbox might be a good introduction to the joys of automatically being notified of new content on your favourite sites. It's a nifty looking little device into which you enter the URLs of sites you're interested in and then - internet magic - it sends you a daily digest of updates.

Check out the Read Write Web review for more info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning Feed My Inbox on your blog! We certainly developed the application for "feed beginners" that are still attached to email, but I also find myself using it to track more personal or important feeds as well.

Thanks again, your suggestions and feedback are always welcome.